Casual for the lazy

Have you ever feel really lazy to dress-up because it's late but you need to look good cus you might meet your friends somewhere?
Well, I have. 
Last night for example, I got invited to go to a mall with my parents. Oftentimes when it's already late outside, I feel lazy to dress-up.
It makes me realize I need easy, nice, and simple outfit for times like that.

This long t-shirt save my night.
I love styling in t-shirt, but this time it has long cloth that looks like a fit-in dress or something.
Also it's in Grey color which I love. It matches my skin so nicely as well. 
The turtle neck gives plus score for me. For people who has short neck they mostly don't like turtle neck, for me it just great to covered my long neck haha

A side of this t-shirt has that little split there to give a little nice touch and maybe to see if you're wearing short pants or nah (lol just kidding)
Matches this look with black hand bag and black traditional necklace I bought several months ago in Bandung, Indonesia.

The necklace is so affordable and I bought this at traditional gift shop, so no wonder it seems familiar.
Anyhow you need necklace to accessory your plain color outfit.

❤❤❤



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nude Legging

The Cullote Fitted Me