Cozy in Hoodie

Rainy weather of this month! Ah I really love the freezy cold wind while raining instead of hot summer weather.
Because I could wear something warm and cozy like this hoodie. 



I have this addiction with warm covered outfit, but here in tropical island I couldn't wear it all time (you know here is so damn hot).
Here I wear white big size hoodie from H&M. To be honest, this white hoodie isn't mine, but my brother's.
He wanted to wear mine so I took his haha


He bought larger size than mine, it was L size. So that's tell why I look like wearing dress like a sweater or sweater like dress haha
But I kinda like it. It's cool, cozy, and sexy. Mix it with my old-time white all star sneaker while my brother's is DC shoes and also in white.
He wears jogger pants with Army pattern which is so cool for me. 
PS: I wear shorts inside

Any guessing who's the older?
Comment below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nude Legging

Casual for the lazy

The Cullote Fitted Me