Dress For Tropics

Hi there!
Live in tropical area could be a little difficult for me, because I love covered outfit like long dress, long shirt, jeans, sweater and so on. 
Luckily I found this dress that has medium length with slit at front and sides of the dress and the best thing is, it's sabrina shoulder!

The sabrina shoulder makes the dress looks fun and sexy at the same time.
The red roses pattern on it makes the dress looks alive and not to dark. The dress is casual so it will suitable for chill, or go to mall, or beach, or else.

I mix with my old-time white casual sneakers, and turns out bring my all outfit look more fun! I also wear my black small sling bag to complete the look.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nude Legging

Casual for the lazy

The Cullote Fitted Me