The Cullote Fitted Me

December, 2016 

 Me and my girls had a Christmas Lunch together. 
At once I thought it was a really good idea instead of Christmas Dinner like most people did.
We decided to had a lunch in one of a restaurant in Seminyak, Bali.
Well, for anyone who doesn't know, Bali is an island that developing its tourism sector and Seminyak is one of it attraction. Tourist that come to Seminyak mostly wear sandals, tanktop, short, or even bikini, because it's HOT.
"What should I wear to Seminyak and have that glamour look?" (It was for Christmas ofc you need to look glamour)

Then I came up with this. 
This Cullote pants is my mom's haha, surprise?
My mom's Cullote has no fitted to me AT ALL. The size is too big for me.
I was so desperate, but couldn't find anything else to wear with my tank-top. Besides, Seminyak is for chill' people and out there was SUPER HOT, I couldn't wear something uncomfortable and "too much" for a lunch.

I took almost 2 hours figured out what was I supposed to do.
And then, I grabbed pins and tried to pin a side of the Cullote so it would fitted to my waist.
and I did it! (ofc took much time)
Haha what a struggle to have a nice look for a day.
Until now, I haven't buy my own Cullote haha I'm to lazy to buy another while my mom already have it. Just a little hardwork to make it fitted😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nude Legging

Casual for the lazy